Digital Millennium Copyright Act - Live Online Radio Internet is committed to respecting and protecting the legal rights of copyright owners.
We don't host/store any streaming content on http://www.liveradiointernet.com all embedded streams are publicly available on internet , which we have managed and displayed them in an organized way at one point . If you are the rightful owner of any contents posted here, and object to them being displayed or If you are one of representativities of copyrights department and you don't like our conditions of store, Please Contact Us We will remove it in 24 hour!
It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed upon by one of our users, we need you to send us a proper notification. All notices should comply with the notification requirements of the DMCA. You MUST provide the following information:
- Identify yourself as either:
- The owner of a copyrighted work's, or
- A person "authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
- Identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identify the location of materials that allegedly are infringing your copyrighted work, by providing Web URLs on http://www.liveradiointernet.com site that contain these materials. Please don't send attached images, pdf or other file formats files, but only list with http://www.liveradiointernet.com web urls.
- Provide us the web address under which the link has been published.
- Provide your contact information which includes, your full name, address and telephone number.
You should be aware that, under the DMCA, claimants who make misrepresentations concerning copyright infringement may be liable for damages incurred as a result of the removal or blocking of the material, court costs, and attorneys fees.
A proper notification MUST contain the information above, or it may be IGNORED.
Send notifications to: [Contact US]